Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Otto Wallin, Adrian Granat - Ready For a Viking War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Otto Wallin, Adrian Granat - Ready For a Viking War

Otto Wallin (19-0, 13 KOs) and Adrian Granat (15-1, 14 KOs) both weighed in today in Sundsvall ahead of their Viking showdown tomorrow night at the Grdehov The heavyweight rivals will meet in one of the biggest domestic clashes in Swedish boxing history with the winner taking home the European Union belt and establishing themselves as the country's number one fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty sure those chicks are hook'n up after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      Pretty sure those chicks are hook'n up after the fight.
      That Mikael chick looks scary af.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
        That Mikael chick looks scary af.
        Sure does!!! Think they misspelled her name, pretty sure her legal name is Michael before the surgery was done.

Comment

damn didnt know this was on tomorrow, any ideas where to watch?
          Granat surely getting iced, that dude got brutally merked by dimentrenko ffs who is terrified himself of getting hit

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            Sure does!!! Think they misspelled her name, pretty sure her legal name is Michael before the surgery was done.
            Wouldn't surprise me got that freaky weird massive head and big manly jawline possibly on roids as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me got that freaky weird massive head and big manly jawline possibly on roids as well.
              Lmfao😂 I have no doubt he'd whoop my @$s!

Comment

Loser goes into hiding, winner goes to Valhalla!! Stakes don't get bigger than that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Granat surely getting iced, that dude got brutally merked by dimentrenko ffs who is terrified himself of getting hit
                  We'll see. Wallin has been seriously protected up to this point and if this fight had occurred prior to the Dimitrenko fight, Granat would have been a huge favorite. Granat has by far the best win between the 2 by beating Franz Rill in Germany. I also don't think Wallin has big time power, so Granat's chin may hold up. We shall see, should be exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    dont think granat can correct his defensive flaws within 1 year.
                    Wallin has the better fundamentals, but isnt very athleticand has bad footwork.
                    Jonathan banks is training granat right now and that's what he was saying about the fight:

Why walk into a fight if you just want to look at your opponent and go the distance. The purpose of boxing is to either make your opponent quit or to knock them out. It’s got to be one of the two. That’s what I’ve been drilling into Adrian. If he knocks his opponent out, he’s done his job. If his opponent knocks him out, he's done his job. That’s just the sport.

If they go by this strategy the under is pretty likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X