Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Lucas Matthysse - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Lucas Matthysse - Go Face To Face

Pacquiao, Matthysse Press Conference Photos - World Boxing Association welterweight champion Lucas "La Maquina" Matthysse is set to arrive in Manila on April 18 to formally accept the challenge of eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao at the City of Dreams Grand Ballroom here.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny looks like an old fart.

And where's Kitchen Utensils? I don't see him there? Lol

Man, I hope Eric Gomez isn't engaging in that kind of stuff. Lol
    Last edited by True That; 04-18-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Excited for this one.

No running just two guys who want to fight.

Comment

I was expecting this to be like the Pac - Khan fight, it would fall through before a press conference.

It should be a fun fight between two warriors that come forward.

Comment

dang..... a pac thread empty almost no comments

Comment

This is gonna be fun, perfect for the Summer.

Comment

Hopefully Lucas knocks him silly like Marquez did in their last fight

Comment

saw a quick video of pac working the mitts with buboy and it was terrible! the end is near for manny. i see lucas stopping pac.

i dont get how someone who was in camp with manny for 15+ years and still cant fcvking do a proper job. buboy was there with pac from the beginning and he still looks like he has no clue of what he's doing.

even the short filipino guy that is roach's assistant is way better than buboy and he's only been with roach for a few years.

i know manny is trying to set buboy up so that when pac leaves, buboy can have something to do to earn income but it doesnt seem like buboy is taking it serious.

i mean if i was with pac for 15+ years and saw everything that went down in training, i would prolly be a trainer by now training other fighters. buboy got a free first class ticket to be up front and personal and still didnt learn shiiet!

Comment

Fight of champions? Did manny come up with that himself lol. Lucas isn’t even a real champion still

Comment

I wish both guys would retire and enjoy their cash. Either way, it's a good stepping stone win to *some* relevance for whoever pulls it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X