Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Centeno: Charlo Came Off Drunk, Unfocused in Instagram Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Centeno: Charlo Came Off Drunk, Unfocused in Instagram Video

Hugo Centeno Jr. noticed something surprising as Jermall Charlo attacked Adrien Broner and Gervonta Davis during an infamous Instagram video that caused controversy last month. "He kind of came off a bit drunk," Centeno told BoxingScene.com. "I don't know if he was. It was kind of close to the fight to be drunk, but if he's not focused, that's on him."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don’t give the Charlo any fuel or added motivation.

Comment

Imagine if you bet on Centeno and WON!? I'd collect my money and GTF outta there faster than someone that bet on Bradley in Pacman vs Bradley I !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        Imagine if you bet on Centeno and WON!? I'd collect my money and GTF outta there faster than someone that bet on Bradley in Pacman vs Bradley I !!!!
        Charlo is one of my favorite fighters, but I'm definitely considering betting against him. He really is overlooking Centeno.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          Dude, imagine betting on Buster Douglas against Tyson. You would still be rich to this day.

Comment

so what?

drunk or not still gonna whoop that ass

Comment

Charlo is my guy but he was definitely off a bottle of something in the video lol Hopefully it was just some vino

Don't think it will matter though.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                Charlo is one of my favorite fighters, but I'm definitely considering betting against him. He really is overlooking Centeno.
                I wouldn't be a bad idea because the of the odds so heavily in Charlos favor at 14 to 1. Imagine putting 300 on that! I blow more than $300 on Alcohol and eating out every month! You may be on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
                  Dude, imagine betting on Buster Douglas against Tyson. You would still be rich to this day.
                  Lmao If only I had a time machine and could go back with all my knowledge of today! Ali/Foreman, Douglas/Tyson, Foreman/Moorer, Lewis/Rahman, RJJ/Tarver II, Pac/Bradley I, Pac/Horne. Imagine betting the house and the bank for each of those fights!

Comment

Drunk or Sober, Charlo would still whoop his Jalapeno ass!!

Comment

Working...
                    X