No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ledwaba Saddened By Possible Pacquiao-Roach Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ledwaba Saddened By Possible Pacquiao-Roach Split

THE next Manny Pacquiao fight has been dominated more by the end of his illustrious relationship with Freddie Roach than the multiple divisional world champion's chase of winning yet another world title belt
    [Click Here To Read More]

whys it sad? the relationship was driven by money. strange roach didnt have such a strong relationship with one of the bums at the wildcard.

Comment

Ledwaba was considered a star in the making at that time, but I picked Pacquiao to knock him out after having seen some footage of his early fights.

The rest is history...

Comment

Classy words from Ledwaba

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Ledwaba was considered a star in the making at that time, but I picked Pacquiao to knock him out after having seen some footage of his early fights.

The rest is history...
          True.

I wish Pacquiao had some of that same class. He should have told Roach personally that he wasn't going to use him for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            True.

I wish Pacquiao had some of that same class. He should have told Roach personally that he wasn't going to use him for this fight.
            Pacquiao is a boxing legend and one of the all-time favorites in my book, but his attitude outside the ring is often annoying. Never a bad word about anyone, all OK even when robbed. Sugar sugar, honey honey. It all sounds so false, more often than not. Not to mention his old mother practicing witchcraft at ringside, which is surreal to say the least.

This makes me think that someone else decides for him, and probably it has always been so. Perhaps that's what happened with Roach as well.

Comment

Ledwaba could have been one of the top featherweight. Very classy word.

Comment

Ledwaba makes sense then Pacquiao as a person. That's what we need in boxing and politics.

Comment

Ledwaba is sad but Pacquiao was getting bad advice from Roach, Roach didnt do jack **** for Manny as a fighter, stop believing the hype

Roach only talks crap about fighters thats his way predict a KO, and then his fighters either lost bad or win by weak decision he cant even teach his fighters to cut the ring off.

Pac loyal to roach was one of the worst things, because roach is so arrogant and wants pity and gets away with being an A hole.

Roach been dissing Pacman for years and Pac still stayed loyal

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Ledwaba is sad but Pacquiao was getting bad advice from Roach, Roach didnt do jack **** for Manny as a fighter, stop believing the hype

Roach only talks crap about fighters thats his way predict a KO, and then his fighters either lost bad or win by weak decision he cant even teach his fighters to cut the ring off.

Pac loyal to roach was one of the worst things, because roach is so arrogant and wants pity and gets away with being an A hole.

Roach been dissing Pacman for years and Pac still stayed loyal
                    Roach is probably not capable of training Pac now because of his health issues, Robert Garcia should be a good replacement.

Comment

Working...
                    X