Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata, Blandamura - Ready For War in Yokohama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata, Blandamura - Ready For War in Yokohama

Murata, Blandamura Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Japan's Daigo Higa was stripped of his World Boxing Council flyweight belt Saturday after failing to make weight on the eve of his title defense against Cristofer Rosales of Nicaragua. Higa, who is 15-0, was scheduled to face the 26-3 Rosales in his third defense, fighting on the undercard of fellow Japanese world champion Ryota Murata's title bout against Italian Emanuele Blandamura at Yokohama Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lame............

Comment

Almost to pounds overweight but no mention how much time with should have been 2 hours to take the way off apparently he didn't try WB see kind of makes up the rules as.it goes it seems... the Mirada fight should be good I believe it's on ESPN 2 early in the morning tomorrow...

Comment

The only war Blandamura can wage is against the rats at his house. I'll be surprised if he goes beyond the 4th round.

Comment

What time does the card start?

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Almost to pounds overweight but no mention how much time with should have been 2 hours to take the way off apparently he didn't try WB see kind of makes up the rules as.it goes it seems... the Mirada fight should be good I believe it's on ESPN 2 early in the morning tomorrow...
            Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            What time does the card start?
            im making the RBR right now

it starts at 8 am in the morning sunday

Comment

Working...
            X