Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Want To Send a Message That I'll Dominate 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Want To Send a Message That I'll Dominate 160

Undefeated former world champion Jermall Charlo and once-beaten contender Hugo Centeno Jr. discussed their upcoming matchup before they step into the ring on Saturday, April 21 for the WBC Interim Middleweight Title live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lil g fans take notes....#Lions Only!

Comment

What does he mean he "can take more punches than he used to"?. Ain't the idea to take less punches?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        What does he mean he "can take more punches than he used to"?. Ain't the idea to take less punches?
        Lol. It's all mind games

Comment

Hes a 10 year vet. Nearly 28, what exactly is he waiting for? Almost 30 fights and no significant opponents.

Comment

why dont you actually prove it by beating a world class middleweight? jacobs would be a good start.

Comment

News flash:
              Junkmail Vows to Fight A MW With 2 Legs Next!!

Comment

Well now the little fool must start well beneath the throne. Prove yourself worthy by fighting Jacobs and a few others

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  why dont you actually prove it by beating a world class middleweight? jacobs would be a good start.
                  Stop that. Charlo, #1 Contender, is fighting Centeno, #4 Contender. Meanwhile, Jacobs is fighting the #1 JUNIOR Middleweight Contender. I got love for Jacobs, but Alantez Fox and Maciej Sulecki is not getting it done!

Comment

If GGG and Canelo duck Charlo, that will be a very good message.

Comment

Working...
                    X