Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares - Square Up in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares - Square Up in Los Angeles

Mares, Santa Cruz Rematch Press Conference Photos Gallery - Featherweight world champions Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares met face to face at a press conference in downtown Los Angeles Tuesday and discussed their world championship rematch taking place Saturday, June 9 live on SHOWTIME from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Scott Hirano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless fight, never liked Leo Santa Cruz aka baby margarito.

Comment

Hope this doesn't get overlooked. First one was one of the best fights of the year. Rematch should be a scorcher as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        Because your kunt is sore from Leo you have to be such a hater???

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Hope this doesn't get overlooked. First one was one of the best fights of the year. Rematch should be a scorcher as well.
          You and I both!!! Mares looks much better with Garcia! I'm old school and boxed before so I know trainers actually can help or hurt a boxer unlike these casual fans.

Comment

So don't watch it then ,simple , nobody's forcing you

Comment

Check out the santisima on Leo's dad neck.

Comment

The first fight wasn't that great I was there... I'm sore that Leo didn't fight rigo when it was hot... I respect any fighter in the ring period... mares is more skilled out of the two...

Comment

Schaefer still insist Mares is some Mexican superstar. This the not the same Mares he used to promote. The guy has become boring to watch. He clinches and disrupts the flow of the fight. He got booed in his last fight. Santa Cruz needs to KO this guy.

Comment

The first fight wasn't that great I was there... I'm sore that Leo didn't fight rigo when it was hot... I respect any fighter in the ring period... mares is more skilled out of the two...
                    Fuk Rig. He's a quitter. He needs to look at his countryman Lara.

Biggest fight of his life he QUIT because his poor hand hurt and he couldn't do anything.

You want to hate on someone hate the actual QUITTER.

Comment

Working...
                    X