Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams' Coach Breaks Down Lara vs. Hurd, Gallimore Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams' Coach Breaks Down Lara vs. Hurd, Gallimore Win

Super welterweight contender Julian Williams (25-1-1) is back in position for a second world title shot after his victory over Nathaniel Gallimore (20-2-1) on Saturday night in Las Vegas. The fight was an IBF eliminator and the victory should put Williams in position to face IBF/IBO/WBA super welterweight champion Jarrett Hurd in the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fucc Breadman. He's a biitch!
    He don't got the balls to say it!
    He wants to say the Charlo who knocked out his fighter Julian is on PED's but he won't say it.
    He don't gotta accuse, but he can say he suspects someone is on PED's... Why not say it if that's what he's thinking??
    Breadman don't have no balls!
    He's a fuccing punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      He wants to say the Charlo who knocked out his fighter Julian is on PED's but he won't say it.
      He don't gotta accuse, but he can say he suspects someone is on PED's... Why not say it if that's what he's thinking??
      He's a fuccing punk!
      I’m gonna call your PO

Comment

I respect Breadman especially his boxing acumen and knowledge. However, when I read the response to that last response, that's the "subliminal" I felt like he was trying to convey.

Comment

Good read by Bread, for those whimpering about false accusations... the guy is a trainer he has to protect his charge’s well being in a sport were fighters die. It’s not about what it definitely is it is more about what it most certainly could be. If fighters are clean they will continue to pass all tests. If anything the indication was that if Canelo is suspect so is everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            He's a fuccing punk!
            I hear you but you can't just throw out accusations with no solid evidence. Especially when you're somewhat of a public figure. I think we all understand what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
              I’m gonna call your PO
              You fuccing rat piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                I hear you but you can't just throw out accusations with no solid evidence. Especially when you're somewhat of a public figure. I think we all understand what he's saying.
                It's not accusing if you say you suspect someone is on PED's..
                Accusing and suspecting is two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                  I’m gonna call your PO
                  Do it. Pretty sure he misses being surrounded by wieners anyway.

Comment

J-Rock will always be just a contender, he doesn't have that much talent to win a World Title

Comment

Working...
                    X