Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao Not Pleased With Roach's Comments, Tabs Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao Not Pleased With Roach's Comments, Tabs Buboy

It's official, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) will return to the ring without his longtime trainer Freddie Roach. Pacquiao has been trained by Roach since 2001 - and the two have worked side by side for 34 fights. The Filipino superstar will challenge WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (39-4, 36 KOs) on July 14 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's common knowledge Manny was not happy with Freddie in the Horn fight! I think Manny decided it was time to close his inner circle. In doing so "The Pac-Man" put pressure on "The Bob Father" claiming his contract was over but still using him in the US portion of the fight distribution Lucas Matthysse.

Brilliant forcing "The Bob Father" to make Pacquiao vs Lomachenko.

That is if the Pac Man wins!

Comment

since Freddie paycheck for the horn fight got freezed..he's been talking some trash bout pacquiao..though I still think pac man should retire like many wants him to do

Comment

Fk Freddie cuckroach.... Pacman and Buboy going for da top just like the good old days!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          It's common knowledge Manny was not happy with Freddie in the Horn fight!
          Well, when your trainer acknowledges you lost, is the problem the trainer or the fighter...?

Because if Manny didn't like that, he should have done something after Mayweather, since Roach said the same thing after that fight.

Then proceeded to stiff Roach of his paycheck. Slimy

Comment

Manny is way waaaaay past it. Horn fight was the first fight I saw Manny exhausted, never seen that before. Manny due to exhaustion couldn't KO Horn who was dizzy and barely standing by simply throwing a straight left. I was shocked!

He has to retire. One more fight, take that paycheck and invest it.

Comment

The downfall of pacquiao continues.....

Comment

Roach was more or less useless in the Horn fight. Did nothing but slur out some extremely basic advice in between rounds, none of which actually helped Pacquiao in any way.

I think he's a hugely overrated trainer at least when it comes to the last decade or so. It seems like every time one of his fighters steps up to a fight that's not a complete blowout for them on paper, they come away holding an L. The only exception I can even think of in recent years was Postol v Matthysse, and I'm pretty sure Roach wasn't even there for that. While he'll always deserve credit for delivering the world the version of Pacquaio that took the world by storm, I can't give him much credit for anything else, plus he runs his mouth in a way that makes him very hard to like, regardless of his unfortunate disability.

Comment

Roach won 3 coach of the year awards threw mannys hard work and amazing talents any man could of worked that corner and the filipino warrior would of stil come out victorious hes been imo a top 5 fighter of all time hall of famers hes faced (barrera 2 marquez4 morales3 cotto hatton mosley julio oscar mayweather) plus others bradley3 margirito clotty larios diaz horn rios vargas 25 fights at the very top level cant think of anyone close to that. arum roach jumping ship as the great man declines

Comment

What a sad turn of events. In my opinion Pacquiao should have stuck with Roach.

Comment

Working...
                    X