Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: We Don't Need Rematch With Lara; I Made It Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: We Don't Need Rematch With Lara; I Made It Clear

Jarrett Hurd and Erislandy Lara don't disagree only on how their 154-pound title unification fight was scored. Lara believes he is entitled to a rematch with Hurd after suffering the third close loss of his career a 12-round, split-decision defeat Saturday night in Las Vegas. Hurd doesn't think that's necessary.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Back to the drawing board for Lara, we want Hurd vs Charlo for WBC/IBF/WBA/Ring/Lineal titles!

Comment

Hurd is moving on to better things! Hurd vs Charlo that’s the fight everyone wants to see.

Comment

It was a decent fight, and maybe Lara is deserving of a rematch.

But I think we all want to see the unification fight between Hurd and Charlo for all the belts.

Comment

No need for a rematch, although it was a beautiful, close fight! Hurd vs. Jermell Charlo @ 154, then on to 160!

Comment

Hurd won that fight, fair & square. Lara took a good beating and went through hell just to survive, but Hurd was the deserved winner. Got to respect Lara's fortitude for surviving though!

Charlo and Hurd will be an interesting and fun fight!

Comment

I agree he should move on if he's going to fight charlo but don't act like it was a dominant win and choose to fight liam Smith instead.

Comment

It was a split decision decided by one point! He deserved to win by a round or two, but he didn't make it clear beyond question. With scores that close, a rematch is definitely justified.
                I just wish Lara kept up the way he started the fight - clean, sharp punching at range. He was making Hurd look slow and clumsy early on.
                Last edited by apollocreed; 04-08-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I agree and honestly I think Lara would catch a massive beating if they fought again. Its Charlo time.

Comment

"We Don't Need Rematch With Lara; I Made It Clear"

"Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!"

So which is it Hurd? I know many want Charlo/Hurd, but IMO Lara deserves a rematch. He didn't make it easy for Hurd. Just have it in Miami, see how well Hurd does in that environment. It's one of the top 3 paychecks he would make, so why not? Lotta hate for Lara on this forum, so I'm sure there will be some complaining about my comments, but oh well. Nothing new.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X