Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Bloody, Regains IBF Belt From Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Bloody, Regains IBF Belt From Truax

DeGale, Truax Rematch Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS - James DeGale earned back the IBF Super Middleweight World Championship with a unanimous decision in a rematch with Caleb Truax, taking back the title he lost last December in the near-universal upset of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

degale looks to be on a downward slide..but kudos to him for getting his belt back even though that was not a dominant performance and he said he would retire if he lose or didn't put up a dominant performance

Comment

I had no access for this fight so I'll have to watch it on YouTube I would assume this is a good win for the deGale at the end of his career he is sliding backwards somewhat...

Comment

He has been a mess after his last 4 fights..... the damage this guy takes is unbelievable!

A good boxer (as many claim De Gale to be) should always be able to protect against headbutts and such, it's called controlling the head and anticipating it. Tying up guys and head position is an art in itself, De Gale is lacking when it comes down to this, he gets sucked into the other guys fight way too much.

Comment

Working...
        X