Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Wanted By Police After Going Bonkers at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor Wanted By Police After Going Bonkers at Barclays

Mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor left an opponent with facial injuries on Thursday after attacking a shuttle bus carrying fighters from an Ultimate Fighting Championship media event in New York, reports said. Video of the incident clearly showed McGregor hurling a dolly through a side window of the bus as it moved slowly in a car park at the Barclays Center in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess it's true then, McGregor did steal Mayweather's blue print...
    Last edited by Pechorin; 04-05-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

First and foremost I wish a speedy recovery to those injured. That's messed up. Second McGregor is about to lose about every dime of that 100 million he earned especially if the guys who are affected are permanently injured!!!

Comment

he's pulling a Broner

Comment

Conor McBroner.

All set now for Floyd Vs Conor 2 without UFC taking a cut.

Comment

Why would this brother wile' out over such an unnecessary thing if he hasn't fought MMA since before his fight with Mayweather? He'll most likely defend himself with the excuse that he didnt think the glass would break. Damn, got all the money in the world and acting like a fool. Sad to hear.

Comment

I hope they take him for everything he’s got lol

Comment

These MMA goons are always roid raging.

Comment

Thought it was a publicity stunt until I watched the video.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    Why would this brother wile' out over such an unnecessary thing if he hasn't fought MMA since before his fight with Mayweather? He'll most likely defend himself with the excuse that he didnt think the glass would break. Damn, got all the money in the world and acting like a fool. Sad to hear.
                    He just fought Floyd in Sept. and the UFC got a SHT ton of $$$$ for it.

You would think they would chill for a min.

Comment

Working...
                    X