Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao May Use Buboy as Trainer For Matthysse, Says Koncz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao May Use Buboy as Trainer For Matthysse, Says Koncz

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, a deal was finalized for eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) to challenge WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (39-4, 36 KOs) of Argentina in Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia on July 14.

[Click Here To Read More]

if buboy training him, I got lucas for the win

Comment

Matthyse by KO

Comment

"A fighter must only have one voice in the corner and it must be a voice he can trust."

I wonder what Koncz means by this?

Comment

Matthysse looked strong on his last fight, but i'm rooting for Pacquiao on this one.

Comment

I dont think this is a good fight for manny at this point

Comment

Bless his little cotton socks, he can't stop trying to rub his success off onto others, definitely got his faults but no one could accuse him of lacking generosity. He's basically saying he's going to train himself for his final fights and give his mate a payday and a chance of a future career. It's probably the only reason he's fighting at all.

Comment

Lucas gonna ko manny

Comment

P4P Last fight or maybe trilogy 😎

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, a deal was finalized for eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) to challenge WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (39-4, 36 KOs) of Argentina in Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia on July 14.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    One voice he can trust is Buboy? Damn, the they did Freddie dirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X