Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly Passes Big Test With Win Over Carlos Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Kelly Passes Big Test With Win Over Carlos Molina

Kelly, Molina Fight Photos Gallery - Hot welterweight prospect Josh Kelly chalked up the sixth straight win of his professional ledger with a very solid ten round decision over former IBF super welterweight champion Carlos Molina. The Mexican Molina presented a significant step up in quality for Kelly, having mixed with the likes of Erislandy Lara, Kermit Cintron, James Kirkland, Cory Spinks, Ishe Smith and Cornelius Bundradge through a fifteen year career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You have to be impressed.......Molina schooled a Prime Lara and Kelly got passed him.

Comment

Yeah that win was impressive, Molina for his experience and determination was a great test for Kelly, who in only his 6th fight made it look easy.

Comment

did a very sound job for a lad who's only in his 6th pro fight.
        His knowledge and appreciation of his opponents style after the fight is what got me, he appreciated that because molina didnt synchronise foot and hand movement it made it difficult for him, and he'll work on amending it for future fights.

Comment

Good win for his 6th fight.

Molina is shot but i doubt many would fancy the job in their 6th fight.

Comment

Good fight for Kelly. Lets not forget that Molina is 5+ years past his best, but it was all down to how Kelly would look, as if there were gaping holes, Molina still good enough to make him pay.

But Kelly passed the test and interesting what next. I reckon someone like Sam Eggington would be it. Eggington is younger and looking for a way back after his SD loss to Mimoune, and to move on, Kelly would have to beat the likes of Eggington with the same ease as Molina.

He's also got some work to do on his defence, and no point going up against the likes of a Danny Garcia who would tell him the same thing by way of a KO.

A few more fights at the Eggington level first.

Comment

Good win for Kelly, but keep it real. Molina's been done for a while. Carlos had lost 2 in a row coming in to the fight, and his last decent was a SD vs Ishe Smith back in 2013.

Comment

they say im racist and dont like white fighters but i like Josh Kelly and Vasyl Lomachenko
                & actually wish them all the best(i just hate the fan bases that attach themselves to the fighters)

Comment

Working...
                X