Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Grinds in Camp For Rematch With Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Grinds in Camp For Rematch With Truax

James DeGale Training Photos Gallery - Fighters training in the Los Angeles-area and competing in upcoming Premier Boxing Champions events on April 7 and April 21 hosted a media workout Thursday as they prepare to enter the ring live on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** degale *****

Comment

Styles make fights and I kind of think DeGale ran into the guy who has his number in Truax. Hoping so at least.

Comment

Degale took a lot of punishment his last few fights. I think its catching up to him. He always gasses and tries to win rounds by flashy punches

Comment

I can't imagine fallout is James takes another L smh ��

Comment

I also believe Truax has the psychological anatase l advantage similar to the one Uzcategui had on Dirrell!!!

Comment

Hopefully DeGale will actually look to win this time, he simply didn't throw enough that and I think he rates his counter punching a little bit too highly hence why his punch output as of recent years has been absolutely awful.

Comment

Jamea will run into a true sticky wax, again��

War Caleb!!!������

Comment

WAR DEGALE! a real gold medalist, a real world class fighter who has had his ups and downs but I see the potential in him and wont jump **** like half this ****ing forum

Comment

Working...
                  X