Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Burnett vs. Parejo, Crolla-Ramirez, Kelly-Molina - Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Burnett vs. Parejo, Crolla-Ramirez, Kelly-Molina - Presser

Burnett, Crolla, Kelly Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - SHOWTIME Sports will present the Heavyweight World championship unification between undefeated IBF, IBO and WBA World Champion Anthony Joshua MBE and unbeaten WBO World Champion Joseph Parker on Saturday, March 31 live on SHOWTIME from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. (photos by Lawrence Lustig).
    [Click Here To Read More]

And NO SURPRISE the overrated HW's are the co-feature ( Pedvetkin vs. Price) , despite the fact that David Price is a dead-man walking and has no business in there at this level.

Now I hate to say this because I think Ryan Burnett is a proven coward but his mandatory defense of the 118 IBF title should of been the co-mainevent : taking into consideration that his opponent actually earned this opportunity and has competed at this level before with even Burnett's former rival/former WBA bantam weight champion Zhanat Zhakiyanov -- which was a close fight, merits the prominent spot,

but then again Ryan Burnett is a coward that drops titles to avoid legit threats...so...I guess I see why the Brits care less about him -- at least David Price is not a chicken. Moving on.

Aside from David Price none of the following challengers have even a shot of knocking out their opponents and clearly don't have the skill to win on points -- you can make a case for Molina but hes shot, the worst part of about it all is that considering they are fighting in the UK you can expect BS early stoppages.

Carlos Molina coming off two loses, with a 21% ratio is only there to pad Josh Kelly's record and give him some rounds.

Edson Ramirez ( Crollas opponent ) just fought a SIX-ROUNDER - KOs 38%, just there to keep Crolla busy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      And NO SURPRISE the overrated HW's are the co-feature ( Pedvetkin vs. Price) , despite the fact that David Price is a dead-man walking and has no business in there at this level.

Now I hate to say this because I think Ryan Burnett is a proven coward but his mandatory defense of the 118 IBF title should of been the co-mainevent : taking into consideration that his opponent actually earned this opportunity and has competed at this level before with even Burnett's former rival/former WBA bantam weight champion Zhanat Zhakiyanov -- which was a close fight, merits the prominent spot,

but then again Ryan Burnett is a coward that drops titles to avoid legit threats...so...I guess I see why the Brits care less about him -- at least David Price is not a chicken. Moving on.

Aside from David Price none of the following challengers have even a shot of knocking out their opponents and clearly don't have the skill to win on points -- you can make a case for Molina but hes shot, the worst part of about it all is that considering they are fighting in the UK you can expect BS early stoppages.

Carlos Molina coming off two loses, with a 21% ratio is only there to pad Josh Kelly's record and give him some rounds.

Edson Ramirez ( Crollas opponent ) just fought a SIX-ROUNDER - KOs 38%, just there to keep Crolla busy.
      By all accounts the "coward" is going into the WBSS, no one at 118 has any reason not to enter. Lets see what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        By all accounts the "coward" is going into the WBSS, no one at 118 has any reason not to enter. Lets see what happens now.
        HA! like the WBSS 168 tournament wasn't tailored for Brits to win it. If Luis Nery gets in the action we can cancel this tournament right now.

Comment

Working...
        X