No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Parker Breaks Down Anthony Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Parker Breaks Down Anthony Joshua Fight

Joseph Parker Video Interview - LONDON Undefeated heavyweight world champions Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker kicked off fight week with a tense faceoff at the sprawling Sky Headquarters outside London as they approach Saturday's Heavyweight World Championship Unification live on SHOWTIME from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ive got the power. Like the crack of the whip i snap attack.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z33tH-JdPDg

Comment

Could Joshua punch Parker behind head ears and KO him and win that why because it looking like nice target to hit. Just hope Parker show all he got and make this great fight and show one more time that boxing is number 1

Comment

Parker is an easy guy to like. I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

I think Parker is likable but I've a sense that he doesn't recognize his own faults and limitations. He's always talking up things that he's not actually good at. He looked terrible against Fury, even though he won a wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I think Parker is likable but I've a sense that he doesn't recognize his own faults and limitations. He's always talking up things that he's not actually good at. He looked terrible against Fury, even though he won a wide decision.
            No one wants to fight either fury cos they make anyone look terrible.

Remember how pooh wlad looked against tyson?

Comment

Working...
            X