Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Rodriguez Jr. Continues Winning Run, Eyes Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Rodriguez Jr. Continues Winning Run, Eyes Title Shot

Francisco Rodriguez is hoping the success he had as a strawweight will transfer over to the loaded junior bantamweight division. Rodriguez broke down and stopped Pablo Carrillo in the fourth round late Saturday night before a crowd of over 7,500 at the Lienzo Charro in Saltillo, Coahullia, Mexico. With the win, Rodriguez won a regional title belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rodríguez vs Higa

Make it happen

Comment

"I believe Francisco is ready to face Juan Francisco Estrada, Naoya Inoue, all those fighters at 115 pounds,"
      said promoter Oswaldo Kuchle.

Juan Francisco Jr. already fought 'Chocolatito' and Donnie Nietes - two elite flyweights and possible HOF before he was 23 years old, its very possible that Francisco jr. could be better at 115 like Tete seems to be peaking at 118 after earlier setback in his career. What I find to be a promising signs at 'Superfly' is not only his polished performances at the new weight but also that he carried power over to 115.

Lastly Francisco's promoter might not be up to date with the division, he mentioned Naoya Inoue - he left to 118. Still good fights for jr. I even like to see how he does with a faded Carlos Cuadras at this point.

Comment

Working...
      X