Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte Crushes Lucas Browne - Brutal Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte Crushes Lucas Browne - Brutal Knockout

Whyte, Browne Fight Photos Gallery - Dillian Whyte catapulted himself into world heavyweight title contention with a chilling sixth-round knockout over the previously unbeaten Lucas Browne at London's O2 Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Browne got wrecked! I actually feel bad for him looking at these photos.

Comment

Joshua -Wilder winner will have to fight somebody. Whyte is one of these guys. Others are Povetkin, Miller..

Comment

Browne got flopped proper

Just watched whyte kick the ropes after the knock out (about 8 times) dont know why but it gets funnier every time

Comment

I watched it live and it actually made me uncomfortable seeing how badly Browne was getting beaten up. It was so one sided and Browne hardly threw anything. The cut was bad and I’m actually a little surprised he came for the round.

Comment

Is Browne always that out of shape?

Comment

I thought he was dead.

Comment

Oh well all isn’t lost, he now can go back to working security at the local strip club

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Is Browne always that out of shape?
                  When he fought chagaev he looked like a different guy, probably 30 pounds lighter. Came up positive for clen tho

Comment

Looked awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X