Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte Reflects on Big KO Win Over Browne, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte Reflects on Big KO Win Over Browne, More

Dillian Whyte Video Interview - Lucas Browne's bid to thrust himself back into the world heavyweight title mix ended abruptly with a brutal knockout at the hands of Britain's Dillian Whyte in London. The 38-year-old Australian was aiming to become the No.1 contender for the WBC belt held by American Deontay Wilder, but Browne was dispatched with a devastating left hand 37 seconds into the sixth round which left him flat out and needing medical treatment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Big win'...��

Comment

I can easily see Whyte ending in the same way after Wilder catches him, exactly as he was left hanging like a rag by Joshua.

To quote the late great writer Jim Brady, Browne's gears were limited to "slow", "slower" and "call the tow truck".
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 03-25-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Browne was pathetic, he came over just to top-up his retirement fund.

Comment

A bit OTT in the analysis of Whyte's KO of Browne.He looked like a big,fat,tatted up slob ready to get Ko'd and if Whyte somehow gets a fight vs Wilder,he'll get the same treatment,but earlier.

Comment

Wonder how would Whyte look against Takam or Ortiz.

Comment

Lucas browne looked so slow and out of shape for this fight and in my opinion neither did whyte.
              I think Wilder would sleep whyte in just 3-4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Lucas browne looked so slow and out of shape for this fight and in my opinion neither did whyte.
                I think Wilder would sleep whyte in just 3-4 rounds.
                What makes you think so?

Comment

Fair play that was a pasting

Browne reminded me of Homer Simpson just taking shots for fun ha

Well done to whyte though he drilled him

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    What makes you think so?
                    I just think that Whyte will have trouble with an athletic Deontay sticking and moving out the way instead of plodding in front of him like Browne did.
                    Whyte will get frustrated and open himself up for that straight right.

Comment

Working...
                    X