Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: True or Not, Golovkin's Rant Has Nothing To Do With Hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: True or Not, Golovkin's Rant Has Nothing To Do With Hype

By Martin Rogers - The most surprising thing about the rant that rocked boxing wasn't what was said but the identity of the fighter who said it. Until Gennady Golovkin let rip with an explosive rant last Tuesday, the two doping samples returned by Canelo Alvarez with trace amounts of the banned substance Clenbuterol seemed like no more than a hiccup on the road to the pair's May 5 rematch...
    [Click Here To Read More]

They trying to get away with it! After the controversial decision (118-110 is corruption, nothing more nothing less), they tried to keep GGG silent and happy with the whole Mexican ambassador chit they threw his way, keeping him busy and giving him promotional opportunities.

The last straw for GGG to finally grow a pair and speak up was the drug test failure. They have been taking him for a ride since the beginning, Loeffler included.

Money is the name of the game and Cashnelo is the biggest star.

Comment

April 10th is a long way away and then to fight May 5th??? Dont know why they cant decide what to do with Canelo sooner?

Comment

This fight is ruined. This is mostly all people are going to talk about now. The failed tests, the suspension, Golovkin's rant, what others are saying about what they think of Canelo, etc., etc....

The talk was of the fight previously and strategy and opinion on who would win the rematch. Now this has overshadowed the fight and it's mostly all that's going to be talked about now. It's a damn shame that this rematch is ruined. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          This fight is ruined. This is mostly all people are going to talk about now. The failed tests, the suspension, Golovkin's rant, what others are saying about what they think of Canelo, etc., etc....

The talk was of the fight previously and strategy and opinion on who would win the rematch. Now this has overshadowed the fight and it's mostly all that's going to be talked about now. It's a damn shame that this rematch is ruined. SMH

translated:

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            translated:

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Take your childish 13 year old comments somewhere else.

I'm already getting sick of hearing about the suspension, hearing, drug tests, etc........I'm being serious. I wish talk was about just the fight, but now it's about all this other s hit. It's a damn ridiculous circus now.

If you enjoy this overshadowing the fight, well enjoy. I'm being dead serious, so if you want to discuss seriously, cool. If not, don't bother, I'm not a kid and don't have time for kids, childish games or trolls.
            Last edited by True That; 03-25-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

GGG logically became angry only after the big wigs started treating the cheater like a victim of food poisoning

Comment

If the fight doesn't go off, almost feel like Golden Toy would be the ones secretly pulling out. Canelo is in a lose-lose here. Fight and win : he cheated. Fight and lose: the cheater got beat by a clean boxer. Golden Toy can do nothing to repair his image right now, EXCEPT make him go away for awhile...

Comment

This statement is an outright Lie

"No, Golovkin believes what he said, however wild and inflammatory the comments. It must be pointed out here that Alvarez has been tested more frequently than any modern fighter except Floyd Mayweather, yet has never previously failed a test. Golovkin doesn’t care. A single look in his eyes is enough to tell that he feels slighted, and that he believes every word – whether it turns out to be true or not."

Not only has he not really been tested, there little record on how. We know most of his test were piss, and the last time he had to make 154 he refused to be really tested at all.

So, no, Alverez has not been tested more than anyone but Floyd, which is a bad comparison anyways, since he had his own issues.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Take your childish 13 year old comments somewhere else.

I'm already getting sick of hearing about the suspension, hearing, drug tests, etc........I'm being serious. I wish talk was about just the fight, but now it's about all this other s hit. It's a damn ridiculous circus now.

If you enjoy this overshadowing the fight, well enjoy. I'm being dead serious, so if you want to discuss seriously, cool. If not, don't bother, I'm not a kid and don't have time for kids, childish games or trolls.
                    This is not some small back chatter that is overwhelming the fight, it is a busted fighter for PED, whose first piss test was 10x of that of the second, and well into the range of use. It is the sport attempting to collectively sweep it under the rug with guys on ESPN trying to downplay the drug of all things, and then say the fight should go on, ignoring this is people lives on the line. And that the credibility of the fight is shot.

Now the cat you responded to is a straight up clown, but this is now part of this fight and all canelo fights from now on.

Comment

Working...
                    X