Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Martinez, Alejandro Santiago Rematch Ends in Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Martinez, Alejandro Santiago Rematch Ends in Split Draw

PONCE, PUERTO RICO - Two exciting battles ended in two controversial draws as Jose "Chiquiro" Martinez (20-0-2, 13 KOs) and Alejandro "Peque" Santiago (16-2-4, 7 KOs) fought to a split draw in the main event of the March 24 edition of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN at Complejo Ferial De Puerto Rico in Ponce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two draws in a row?

This has got to be rare.

Comment

Good call, they both didn't deserve to win

Comment

I got a kick out of seeing a goldenboy prospect's apple cart get knocked over with Fernandez beating Franco. Love those kind of upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Good call, they both didn't deserve to win
          They both didn’t deserve to lose.

Comment

Robbed

I thought Santiago dictated the fight and tempo. No way that was a draw. Had him by 2 rounds. Maybe they gave Martinez something real early, but certainly did not see him win 5 rounds.

Comment

Santiago won that fight!
              At least he get the draw... mauricio herrera got robbed vs DSG

Comment

Tough break for Santiago, won both fights not by wide scores but kept it just close enough to where the draw isn't really that bad a decision. Next one has to be in Mexico. Santiago traveled twice to fight the man on home soil.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I got a kick out of seeing a goldenboy prospect's apple cart get knocked over with Fernandez beating Franco. Love those kind of upsets.
                  I like upsets aswell but I thought the stoppage was a lil pre-mature.

Comment

Yea but it was really premature. The other guy was basically outnearlier and they didnt stop it.

Comment

Working...
                    X