No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Making Sense Out Of The UFC Signing Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Making Sense Out Of The UFC Signing Anthony Joshua

On a recent conference call, Anthony Joshua confirmed that he's open to the opportunity of working with the UFC and the mixed martial arts promotion's president, Dana White. This came after The Telegraph reported that White was interested in signing the British heavyweight to a multi-fight deal worth somewhere in the realm of an astounding $500 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is just like Dana but with hair. They look like brothers and I hope they can work together. Dana say he will concentrated on Zuffa boxing much more in this start of year then on UFC. Just hope he show some results in the end

Comment

Hearn is already taking over the states doe.

Comment

Half a billion!!! I thought Floyd was overpaid, but this sinks The Money Team. That said, the money these people earn could end child poverty and develop communities.

Materialism > Morality

Comment

Money is killing boxing

Comment

Is killing!? Has killed boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Half a billion!!! I thought Floyd was overpaid, but this sinks The Money Team. That said, the money these people earn could end child poverty and develop communities.

Materialism > Morality
              Depending on how the deal is structured, you're talking about 10 fights over 4 years, 8 of which as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Parker and Wilder get you to the undisputed championship, and then you'd have the Povetkin-Price winner, the WBA mandatory, Tyson Fury, Jarell Miller, a Wilder rematch, and at least 3 other fights (Yoka, DuBois, Haye if he starches Bellew, young American heavyweight, regional attractions, etc).

As long as the fighter gets the lion's share of the take, the money is earned well; if they want to turn around and try to save the world, that's on them

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Hearn is already taking over the states doe.
                LMFAO.He aint taking over nothing...he talks too much, he runs the UK, but never will he run the US

Comment

Good article Mr Hale, showing forethought rather than criticizing (with the benefit of hindsight).
                  I wonder whether the comments get as many hits as a regurgitated 'boxing clever' or 'random hits' article.

Perhaps those type of articles can be likened to pop music. Appeal to the masses but lack substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    Good article Mr Hale, showing forethought rather than criticizing (with the benefit of hindsight).
                    I wonder whether the comments get as many hits as a regurgitated 'boxing clever' or 'random hits' article.

Perhaps those type of articles can be likened to pop music. Appeal to the masses but lack substance.
                    "Boxing Clever" and "Random Hitz" articles are way better and informative. These op-eds by Hale really suck. I mean, forreal. You talk about substance, but where is it? All this article is just bulli**** gossip. "Joshua is a big star in the UK, can he be in US?", "This the type of signing Zuffa needs", "Can White pull this off" like gtfoh with that. Not to mention the condescending 1st part. Trash article.
                    Last edited by WallabeeKing; 03-24-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X