Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina on Being Cautious With Mexican Meat, 365 Testing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina on Being Cautious With Mexican Meat, 365 Testing

King' Carlos Molina (28-8-2, 8 KOs) is finalising preparations for his March 31 clash with talented Englishman Josh Kelly (5-0, 4 KOs). The fight which will take place on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's heavyweight unification showdown against Joseph Parker in Cardiff, will provide Molina with an opportunity to return to the limelight in a career in which he has faced names such as Julio Csar Chvez Jr (twice), Erislandy Lara and James Kirkland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“They talk about the meat here in Mexico but it’s a good excuse,” Carlos said, speaking from Michoacán.

“What are they doing in their free time? Like after the first fight? They take off and they can do whatever they want. We don’t know. They do say it’s in the meat here so I’m being careful with the meat. I’m just sticking to chicken!
    Molina is being more responsible than Canelo. And Canelo has enough money to get beef shipped in from the U.S. All other athletes know to avoid beef or get beef from other countries.

Comment

Exactly what I suggested: if you live in and/or host your training camps in Mexico - you should have mandatory 24/7 365 random blood & urine AND one hair follicle once a fight is signed. That's the only way to ensure people cant microdose in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Molina is being more responsible than Canelo. And Canelo has enough money to get beef shipped in from the U.S. All other athletes know to avoid beef or get beef from other countries.
        Exaaactly. He saw there was an issue. Didnt want to use Clen as an excuse. And took the necessary precautions to ensure it won't happen. He doesnt have the luxury of $$ and being able to travel freely. Way to step and show accountability. Because we all know if Molina got busted for Clen he would get suspended for 4 years, face $4.5million in fines, and be jailed. (Lol. Not serious, but still). They'd throw the book at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          Exaaactly. He saw there was an issue. Didnt want to use Clen as an excuse. And took the necessary precautions to ensure it won't happen. He doesnt have the luxury of $$ and being able to travel freely. Way to step and show accountability. Because we all know if Molina got busted for Clen he would get suspended for 4 years, face $4.5million in fines, and be jailed. (Lol. Not serious, but still). They'd throw the book at him.
          He already got the book thrown at him! You should look up why he got deported...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So what if you go down on some chicks in Mexico who eat a lot of beef??? You think traces of Clen could be in your system???

Comment

I posted several times that tainted meat is recognized but there are other avenues to explore 4 Non Mexican beef that is available in Mexico.... and for what these Fighters get paid they can afford to eat better....
              Many of the people in Fighters and other ranked Fighters do not come up positive and I have never ever ever heard of a female boxer testing positive....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                He already got the book thrown at him! You should look up why he got deported...
                Whoa! Ok. I definitely will.

So to me. It sounds like he knows he's on a short string and cant afford to mess up in the least bit.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  Many of the people in Fighters and other ranked Fighters do not come up positive and I have never ever ever heard of a female boxer testing positive....
                  This is an excellent point that I never thought about.

Comment

Another boxer putting Stallbuteral on notice. You cheated dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X