Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata vs. Emanuele Blandamura Will Be Carried By ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata vs. Emanuele Blandamura Will Be Carried By ESPN

Ryota Murata, who holds the WBA 'regular' middleweight title is scheduled to face Emanuele Felice Blandamura in Yokohama, Japan on April 15th. And this bout - like his title winning effort versus Hassan N'Dam - will be broadcast in America on ESPN2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a crap defense. I have no clue who Blanda is but Bob seems to give his Asian fighters softball fights.

Comment

I hate Bob Arum. He is the worst promoter ever. He keeps shilling out this really ****ing awful fights. Seriously, 160 is stacked with top tier fighters and he's wasting everyone's time sending Murata in against Blandamura and Falcao. WTF. Who cares about these fights?

Comment

Bullsh^t fight.

Blandamura:

-38yrs old

-27-2 (5) record

-KO'd by BJS (in 8) & Michel Soro (in 8)

-Most notable W is over Marcos Nader (18-0-1 at the time & seems to have retired after the L) by split decision in 2014

-Hasn't KO'd anyone since 2013

-16 of his 27 wins are over boxers with losing records

Comment

Perfect example of why I dont criticize who guys fight. They're all entitled. We call the top tier duckers but stay quiet when others, way risk reward. You cant knock Saunders for choosing Murray over Jacobs or Charlo, risking GGG/Nelo. Not when Charlo or Andrade wont fight Murata or Derevyanchenko. Look at who Derevyanchenko and Murata are facing, not each other! All of them are doing the same/did the same.
          In reality, BJS vs Jacobs, Charlo vs Andrade, and Murata vs Derevyanchenko should be the match ups while awaiting Nelo/GGG2 but look at who they're fighting.

Comment

Working...
          X