Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming: I Don't Have The Courage To Retire at The Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming: I Don't Have The Courage To Retire at The Moment

Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming is not prepared to announce his retirement. Shiming, who turns 37 in May, is at a crossroads in his life after sustaining optic nerve and bone socket injuries to his left eye in December. The boxer was rushed to hospital after suddenly losing sight in his eye on the flight home to Shanghai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Feel bad for zou. He's got some fighting spirit though wanting to continue maybe he's in a situation where he can't stop. Whatever happens I wish him well and good health in the future

Comment

I admire the guts of Zou Shiming.

Comment

He should face reality and retire. He was never that good in the pro ranks, and that eye sounds like it's only going to get worse. Better to call it quits than get seriously hurt.

Comment

Unfortunately I never had the courage to watch him fight more than once, that was more than enough for me.

Comment

Maybe let Andrew Selby fight you first, then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              I admire the guts of Zou Shiming.
              Agreed. He’s a true fighter!

Comment

if you continue please please juice the fcvk up so you can pack on some power!!! this guy is decent if he has some power behind his punches but this fool is prolly weaker than paulie lol.

Comment

My man Zou isn't done yet haters.

Comment

He is struggling financially and looking for pay day even after he is blind in one eye

Comment

Working...
                    X