Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Breaks Down Amir Imam For WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Breaks Down Amir Imam For WBC Belt

Jose Ramirez vs. Amir Imam Fight Photos Gallery - Jose Ramirez left the comforts of California to chase his title shot across the country. Ramirez won his first world title Saturday night with a unanimous decision victory over Amir Imam to win the WBC's vacant 140-pound belt. Ramirez pulled away in the late rounds, swelling Imam's right eye in the process to take the title that became open when Terence Crawford moved up to welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations to Jose Ramirez. I thought he would stop Amir but I was wrong. Great fight thought...

Comment

Irrelevant win, proves nothing, Imam so not even near top 30 fighters in division.

Comment

Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao's next opponent, Lol.

Comment

Irrelevant? The fight was for a name-recognized belt!

Comment

Just finished watching that fight...imam took a beating. Decent fight all around.

Comment

Originally posted by 1madman View Post
              Irrelevant? The fight was for a name-recognized belt!
              I don`t care. Never heard about Imam. It`s who you fight, not for what belt.

Comment

Imam is a tough fighter with big time power. Ramirez won 11 or all 12 rounds against a determined skillful fighter with power and heart. I give Imam much respect he never gave up and Ramirez can take a fighters soul.

Comment

So all the previous wbc champions who fought for the belt are all irrelevant too? Hagler, Leonard,pacquiao,delahoya mayweather etc etc. The list goes on and on jake the"boxer "!!

Comment

Working...
                  X