No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Knocks Out Johnny Navarrete in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Knocks Out Johnny Navarrete in The Third

Spectacular Tijuana fighter Jaime "Destructor" Munguia knocked out Johnny Vaquero Navarrete at 2:08 of the third round in the headline bout of a Zanfer Promotions card at the Arena Jose Sulaiman in Monterrey, Nuevo Len. The event was televised by Azteca 7, The Casa de Boxeo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Margarito, Ramone Alvarez, Omar Chavez and Roberto Garcia need to be targeted

Comment

Why is this face first mediocre club fighter with a fake built up record even getting print??? The guy is so inept that after being bored for 5 minutes watching him, I changed the channel. The dude cannot fight worth a sht. He is a monkey with gloves and makes Cledus Selden look slick.
      Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Why is this face first mediocre club fighter with a fake built up record even getting print??? The guy is so inept that after being bored for 5 minutes watching him, I changed the channel. The dude cannot fight worth a sht. He is a monkey with gloves and makes Cledus Selden look slick.
        LOL! And he was talking about the winner! No It wasn't a PPV It was Bein TV or Azteca 7 (Azteca TV).

It doesn't happen often but every now and then those nobody's become somebody's and then it's worth watching!

That is the reason I watch!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          That how I felt about that weak ass ESPN opener between Oleksandr govsky(don’t know or care how you spell it)vs Amar. Who the fuuck decided to put those two bums on tv.

Comment

Working...
          X