Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nietes: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, Chocolatito - I Want Them Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nietes: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, Chocolatito - I Want Them Next!

Call him a late bloomer or what but three-division world champion Donnie Ahas' Nietes has the feeling of a 24-year-old boxer ready to take on all comers in the quickest possible time. Indeed, it took some time, more than a decade to be exact, before the 35-year-old Nietes could finally earn the adulation of boxing fans and pundits, thanks to a highly successful boxing program series "Pinoy Pride" that was painstakingly produced by his handlers and their TV network partner ABS-CBN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if only nietes can ditch this ala trash promotions he would have been a bigger name

Comment

Looking pretty good for Donnie, considering the WBO was on board in giving Nietes a shot at the vacant WBO 115 title if Gonzalez was willing to fight, I see no reason why Donnie should not be the chief candidate when the WBO finally decides to order the two worthy challengers to fight for the crown.

Rex Tso said in early 2018 he was taking six months off after Kono put hands on him ( wow! ) so that leaves Aston Palicte, dangerous kid.

Comment

Holy Crap Nietes v. Tso is too good to happen in real life.

Comment

All three belts would be good too bad it's taking the eighties this long to Garner the attention and accolades he's a deserving top 10 p4p and the most underrated champion of all divisions...

Comment

He has been on my personal top 10 for a while. I think he can beat anyone in that weight range. Just keep him fighting, please. He is entertaining and willing to mix things up while being so freaking smooth in that ring. Really enjoy watching that man work.

Comment

Working...
            X