Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Amir Imam - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Amir Imam - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ramirez, Imam Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - World title challengers Jose Ramirez and Amir Imam, and undefeated Irish featherweight sensation Michael Conlan, took part in a final press conference ahead of a special St. Patrick's Day world title extravaganza, Saturday, March 17, at The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jose Ramirez is a big guy. I can't wait to see this fight.
    Will answer a few questions about him.

Comment

King and Arum together, it’s like the 80’s and 90’s again

Comment

Ramirez has to beat that boy by ko. Anything less would be disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          King and Arum together, it’s like the 80’s and 90’s again
          Those guys are survivors. I don't admire much of what they say or do but i find it admirable that they have hung in there against all the odds and are still nip and tuck businessmen in their eighties. Guess that is the sense of purpose that keeps them alive.

Comment

Imam will be run over like a rabbit on a highway.

Comment

Imam vs. Forrest Gump?

Comment

Jason Voorhees and Freddy krueger sitting together!.. Boxing's worst nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  Those guys are survivors. I don't admire much of what they say or do but i find it admirable that they have hung in there against all the odds and are still nip and tuck businessmen in their eighties. Guess that is the sense of purpose that keeps them alive.
                  Don King persevered against all odds for sure, but wasn't Arum a Harvard educated lawyer? If so, he had pretty good odds for success.

Comment

Didn't realize Bob was so short. Anyways, I'm ready for this one

Comment

Working...
                    X