Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder vs. Jamie Cox on Bellew vs. Haye 2 Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder vs. Jamie Cox on Bellew vs. Haye 2 Undercard

John Ryder and Jamie Cox will clash in a crunch Super-Middleweight battle at The O2 in London on May 5, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Ryder is back in action following his brilliant win over Patrick Nielsen in October inside five rounds, a win that saw The Gorilla' take the Dane's number four ranking in the WBA and leap into contention for major title shots.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid fight, good matchmaking. I like Ryder to win a tough decision

Comment

That is a good fight!

It's so surprising when good fights are made, lol.

I'm excited about this. Two all action fighters.

John Ryder does have a propensity to be outworked. Jamie Cox by decision for me but Ryder is just a really good fighter I dunno if half of it is that he's sort of stuck between weight classes and doesn't usually have that concussive KO punch last outing aside. But I like his style - he's just quite a low-key cool fighter. I suppose Cox is also smaller.

Man, I dunno. This is an absolute died in the wool pick 'em.

Matches like this SHOULD happen all the time but don't. Anyway well done Matchroom. I didn't even think they had a matchmaker, ffs.

Comment

Very good fight, either can take this. Should be some solid action

Comment

Nice fight this. I was pleasantly surprised when i seen it announced.

Comment

Ryders last win was impressive thought in early part of his career he could challenge for a world title one day but few heavy defeats looked to have ended that but his last win and should he beat cox he must be climbing the rankings nicely maybe might get a title shot one day nice to see fighters turn there careers around

Comment

Working...
            X