Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Amir Imam - Putting in Work in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Amir Imam - Putting in Work in New York

Jose Ramirez, Amir Imam Workouts Photos Gallery - World title challengers Jose Ramirez and Amir Imam, and undefeated Irish featherweight sensation Michael Conlan, worked out for the media in advance of a special St. Patrick's Day world title extravaganza, Saturday, March 17, at The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Ramirez he gonna put a whoopin on Imam.

Comment

I'm one of the few not counting out Imam here, not fully sold on Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I'm one of the few not counting out Imam here, not fully sold on Ramirez.
        Me too bro. But for me it has less to do with not being sold on Ramirez and more to do with not being ready to write Imam off based off of one fight.

I do gotta admit stylistically I see why Ramirez is the favorite since Imam struggled with Granados in your face pressure.

Great test for both guys. 140 is hot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Me too bro. But for me it has less to do with not being sold on Ramirez and more to do with not being ready to write Imam off based off of one fight.

I do gotta admit stylistically I see why Ramirez is the favorite since Imam struggled with Granados in your face pressure.

Great test for both guys. 140 is hot right now.
          That's true, it could have just been a huge learning experience for Imam. Many fighters have overcome early hurdles in their careers.

Comment

I got Imam by KO

Comment

This should be a really good fight. I doubt we're going to see the same Imam that basically quit against Granados. He's past that.

I still have Ramirez winning this though.

Comment

Imam will go back to moving and boxing in the fight, he had a 4-5 fight run where he was knocking guys out with 1 punch, and fell in love with his power and it made him depend on it.

Comment

Should be a really good fight. I don't hold Imams loss against him too much because he showed he has dog in him and a chin/heart, as he ate those shots and just wouldnt go down. Wouldnt say it was an early stoppage but I would have liked to see him go down or take a knee and have a moment to gather himself a bit and see how he would respond. The fight was stopped with about 20 secs left so had he took a knee for 8, by the time he was up and ref called a return to action, there only would have been a few seconds left on the clock. He lasts the round and has almost a min to recover. May have changed things but may not have. Just sayin, i didnt take much from that loss. Ramirez tho is solid and has a chin and is aggressive in his output. Its going to be a good one and could go either way. No pick, ima just enjoy this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X