Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quigg: Fractured Foot Kept Me From Roadwork, Making Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quigg: Fractured Foot Kept Me From Roadwork, Making Weight

Scott Quigg wants the public to know that it wasn't utter unprofessionalism that kept him from making weight for his WBO featherweight title fight against Oscar Valdez. England's Quigg told Sky Sports on Sunday that he couldn't get down to the featherweight limit of 126 pounds for Friday's weigh-in due to the stress fracture he suffered in his foot about a month before losing a 12-round unanimous decision to Mexico's Valdez (24-0, 19 KOs) on Saturday night in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn everybody makes excuses now!! U are an unprofessional!!! Cheater!!!!

Comment

Too bad Quigg didn't pull out the fight and came back at 100%, the real Quigg didn't show up for that fight, yet he still separated that guys jaw lol.

Comment

Did the foot injury cause him not to do the next day weigh-in like Oscar's team wanted??? Once he said no Oscars trainers wanted to stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
          Damn everybody makes excuses now!! U are an unprofessional!!! Cheater!!!!
          Now hes and unprofessional, LYING ass , Cheater. Who LOST to a guy smaller than him... KARMA

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
            Too bad Quigg didn't pull out the fight and came back at 100%, the real Quigg didn't show up for that fight, yet he still separated that guys jaw lol.
            I guess is funny when you are into that kind of thing...
            I cant imagine your face when they seperate you cheeks marika!
            Not only are you a true class pendejo! But you have no respect for the fighters well being...
            You must not have many friends do you?

Comment

Boy, just read these arm chair warriors critique Quiggs explanation. I bet you are the same idiots that buy Cantyellows excuse about tainted meat. #casuals #chumps #fools

Comment

Not being able to run is a valid excuse. What are you ******s on about?

Comment

Shu.t up mother fu.cker.

Excuses, excuses....

Yeah, and why refused to check your weight in the morning?

Why refused a controll in the rehydration of weight?

This coward was in 145 pounds in the ring and lost.

Fu.ck you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    Boy, just read these arm chair warriors critique Quiggs explanation. I bet you are the same idiots that buy Cantyellows excuse about tainted meat. #casuals #chumps #fools
                    Canelo cheats and so did Quigg. He wanted a sensational KO but couldn't get it. If he was legit remorseful about making weight, he would have done the 2nd day weigh in.

Comment

Working...
                    X