Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Manager: Quigg Refused 2nd Day Weigh-In - Said 'No'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Manager: Quigg Refused 2nd Day Weigh-In - Said 'No'

It was a physical and grueling affair at the StubHub Center in Carson on Saturday night as Oscar Valdez was taken the distance by the hard-charging and heavy Scott Quigg, who failed to make the featherweight limit and therefore was not eligible to win Valdez's WBO 126-pound title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quigg took his punishment like a man
    Take your win like a man

Comment

This kid has heart!!,hes a throwback. but this fight may have damaged him!! Why? Because of his style which i like because of lots action when he fights!! He gets hit a lot flush so with this jaw breaking doesn't bode well with his style!!! Again because a cheater refused to make weight!!there needs to be severe punishment for this shiat!!

Comment

If you don't make weight your not being a professional, it's just that simple. Quigg had the advantage but he didn't have the skills to defeat Valdez. Unlike when that slob salido when he was a junior middleweight against Lomachenko. At least Salido was able to foul his way to victory unlike Quigg

Comment

What did they expect from the cheater??? Dumb on their part. Roach knew exactly what they were doing.

Comment

I ways like seeing cheaters lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I ways like seeing cheaters lose.

Cheaters deceive. Quigg couldn't get the belt and got docked 25% of his purse it was Valdez's choice to fight knowing he was over weight,

The right man won and got extra cash .

Comment

This is the same couple of pounds in CWs , and you guys think it doesn't matter.

Comment

Yeah but valdez got a broken jaw and thats not good for the young fighter!! Just bcause some guy decided not to make weght!! People this shiat is wrong!!! Probably will ruin the young fighters career!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                    Yeah but valdez got a broken jaw and thats not good for the young fighter!! Just bcause some guy decided not to make weght!! People this shiat is wrong!!! Probably will ruin the young fighters career!!!
                    No guarantee the weight caused it, its easy to pin the tail on the donkey, like I said its the same 2 pound in CWs and guys in here scream 2lb is nothing, yet here its career wrecking, cant have it both ways .

These guys would always have a war , they just mesh for a good slug it out fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X