Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Baranchyk Drops, Batters, Stops Petr Petrov in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Baranchyk Drops, Batters, Stops Petr Petrov in IBF Eliminator

Deadwood Mountain Grand in Deadwood, SD - In an IBF junior welterweight eliminator, Ivan Baranchyk (18-0, 11 KOs) battered and stopped former world title challenger Petr Petrov (38-6-2, 19 KOs) in the eight round. The contest was an eliminator for the No. 2 position in the IBF junior welterweight world rankings. Petrov replaced Anthony Yigit, who withdrew due to illness.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mmmm. I'd somehow missed that Petrov was a 1 week sub, takes some of the lustre off what would otherwise have been a pretty impressive step-up victory for the Belarusian.

Comment

140lb. division is on FIRE! Props to "The Beast!"

Comment

This guy was throwing rabbit punches all night long looping hooks that hit behind the head and neck several times and the ref didnt warn at all

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          This guy was throwing rabbit punches all night long looping hooks that hit behind the head and neck several times and the ref didnt warn at all
          I was going to post pretty much the same thing. It was a lot more than an occasional punch which strayed, he was targeting the back of Petrov's head.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            I was going to post pretty much the same thing. It was a lot more than an occasional punch which strayed, he was targeting the back of Petrov's head.
            No he wasn’t, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              No he wasn’t, lmao.
              Yes he was I have the fight on demand watched it twice already he hit Petrov behind the head numerous times with his looping hooks I know you like him and you see him as the next big thing or whatever but its the truth hes nothing special any top dog at 140 beats him hes too wild all he has is his HGH power nothing more hes not technical and comes face forward.

Comment

Yes he was I have the fight on demand watched it twice already he hit Petrov behind the head numerous times with his looping hooks I know you like him and you see him as the next big thing or whatever but its the truth hes nothing special any top dog at 140 beats him hes too wild all he has is his HGH power nothing more hes not technical and comes face forward.
                Baranchyk didn't attempt to hit him behind the head on purpose and the rest of what you said you should've just deleted it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Baranchyk didn't attempt to hit him behind the head on purpose and the rest of what you said you should've just deleted it, lol.
                  Lol no one "attempts" to hit anyone behind the head it happens though when they continuously throw the same type of shot that repeatedly lands.

Comment

Lol no one "attempts" to hit anyone behind the head it happens though when they continuously throw the same type of shot that repeatedly lands.
                    No one attempts to? No one? Lol...Sorry, but the ref did a good job.

Comment

Working...
                    X