Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Out-Points Craig Lewis, Lippe-Morrison Stays Unbeaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Out-Points Craig Lewis, Lippe-Morrison Stays Unbeaten

Junior Fa remained undefeated Friday night, but this "ShoBox" performance wasn't as impressive as his "ShoBox" debut four months ago. The heavyweight prospect from New Zealand went the distance in an uneventful eight-round fight against Detroit's Craig Lewis in Deadwood, South Dakota. Fa won a majority decision, as judges Juan Carlos Pelayo (78-74) and Benoit Roussel (79-73) scored their fight for the favored Fa, while Rey Danseco scored the action even (76-76).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fa

Junior Fa is my man!😇

Comment

Junior Fa v Daniel Dubois!

Comment

Lewis looked like he needed a oxygen tank.

Comment

Fa is straight trash

Comment

With David Allen out with a cut eye I'd like to see Junior Fa in with current Commonwealth champion Lenroy Thomas next.

Comment

At 28, He might have left his run a bit late...

...but you can never really tell with us big island boys!

A decent trainer, a savvy promoter and competent management team could see him in the HW mix in a few years.

Put him in with Baby Hughie Fury next I reckon. That'll give us a better idea of his ring craft!

Comment

Working...
              X