Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Can't Misjudge Indongo Because Crawford KO'd Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Can't Misjudge Indongo Because Crawford KO'd Him

Regis Progais won't make the mistake of overlooking Julius Indongo based on the result of Indongo's last fight. From Prograis' standpoint, there's no shame in losing to Terence Crawford because Crawford clearly is one of the best boxers in the world. When Indongo opposes Prograis on Friday night in Deadwood, South Dakota, he will fight for the first time since Crawford knocked him with a body shot in the third round of their super lightweight title unification fight August 19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis will rule the 140pd division

Regis Prograis will beat Indongo tonight and will get that WBC strap shortly after that.

Then Mikey Garcia, Broner, or whomever at 140pds can get it after that.

Prograis is too strong, crafty, quick for those guys, plus he is at student of the game.

There's a killa lurking at 140 and his name is Regis "Rougarou" Prograis

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      Regis Prograis will beat Indongo tonight and will get that WBC strap shortly after that.

Then Mikey Garcia, Broner, or whomever at 140pds can get it after that.

Prograis is too strong, crafty, quick for those guys, plus he is at student of the game.

There's a killa lurking at 140 and his name is Regis "Rougarou" Prograis
      Both Mikey Garcia and Broner are in it for money, Mikey fights guys that he feels he has some advantage over and Broner will insist upon an unrealistic (going away) payday.

In the end, Prograis doesn't have a big following but he does have hands as fast as Broner and hits as hard as Mikey Garcia. Prograis may not watch other fighters but they watch him. Broner and Garcia both know Prograis has the potential to derail their gravy train and that's why the fights will never happen.

Don't get me wrong, Prograis isn't perfect, he's super talented but has lapses in judgement. Mikey has power, great timing and he's smarter in the ring but Prograis is quicker with far more weapons. Broner is probably the most gifted and also the easiest to beat because he's mentally weak.

Both guys will watch the fight and if Prograis gets in reckless (because his ego needs to make a statement) he'll look vulnerable and maybe they'll fight, some day, way off in the future, maybe. BUT... if Prograis stays within himself it will look like Crawford II, the sequel and nobody will want to fight him.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 03-09-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Both Mikey Garcia and Broner are in it for money, Mikey fights guys that he feels he has some advantage over and Broner will insist upon an unrealistic (going away) payday.

In the end, Prograis doesn't have a big following but he does have hands as fast as Broner and hits as hard as Mikey Garcia. Prograis may not watch other fighters but they watch him. Broner and Garcia both know Prograis has the potential to derail their gravy train and that's why the fights will never happen.

Don't get me wrong, Prograis isn't perfect, he's super talented but has lapses in judgement. Mikey has one punch power and he's probably smarter in the ring but Prograis is quicker with more weapons. Broner is probably the most talented and also the easiest to beat because he's mentally weak.
        If Prograis looks good tonight. Mikey will only call his name out but he wouldn't fight him.

I'm interested in this fight. I like Prograis a lot however Indongo could be tough. Id imagine he's mentally strong enough to not dwell on the Crawford loss and has a tricky style. Indongo didn't win two titles on the road in dominant fashion for nothing.

I think Prograis passes the test but he more than likely will see some adversity.

Comment

I'm having a hard time seeing Prograis getting inside Indongo's reach. Crawford was able to get inside quickly and was able to nullify whatever offense Indongo came up with.

I'm thinking Prograis wins but I think it takes a little bit of time to play out.

Comment

Indongo gets Kadongoed!

Comment

What the **** i tell yall mfs!! Regis "rougarou" prograis!!

Comment

Working...
              X