Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Julius Indongo - Ready For WBC Title War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Julius Indongo - Ready For WBC Title War

Prograis, Indongo Weigh-In Photos Gallery - DEADWOOD, S.D. - Undefeated 140-pound contender Regis Prograis and former unified world champion Julius Indongo made weight on Thursday ahead of their 12-round main event of SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION for the vacant Interim WBC Super Lightweight World Championship on Friday, March 9, on SHOWTIME at 10 p.m. ET/PT from Deadwood Mountain Grand in Deadwood, South Dakota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

don't know why prograis rubs me the wrong way, he seems like a humble guy, not c.ocky...but I want to see him get fu.cked up for some reason lol

Comment

War prograis!!!

Comment

Damn, Indongo towers over the Rougarou

Comment

First off I have to say that Prograis reminds me of woody wood pecker in the first couple of pics. Second, I don't see him (Prograis) making it out of this fight with his 0!!

Comment

Indongo looks to be in decent shape despite the short call.

Comment

woow, Indongo is too tall for Prograis

Comment

Prograis is a big mouth that claims everyone is ducking him and not because nobody knows him or that he has about two fans or that he brings a pathetic $2.28 to the table.

News flash, most fighters can make more driving for UBER.

That said, Terrance Crawford laid out the blue print and I expect Prograis to follow it. to a late win.

FYI, Prograis likes to compare himself to Crawford like AB compares himself to Floyd. Both are a cheaper wallmart version of the original.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Damn, Indongo towers over the Rougarou
                  Prograis neck is mad confident doe!

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                    don't know why prograis rubs me the wrong way, he seems like a humble guy, not c.ocky...but I want to see him get fu.cked up for some reason lol
                    Maybe it's because Prograis is a self promoting delusional a-hole.

I hope he gets his azz kicked but Indongo is not the guy to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X