Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Barthelemy vs. Relikh, Luna vs. Commey - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Barthelemy vs. Relikh, Luna vs. Commey - Final Presser

Barthelemy, Relikh Rematch Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten three-division world champion Mikey Garcia and IBF Junior Welterweight World Champion Sergey Lipinets went face to face Thursday at the final press conference before they square-off Saturday, March 10 live on SHOWTIME from Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Commey looks real tight at weight.In his fight with Easter I was impressed with him and his power but in D Shaf fight he looked like he was pushing his punches I wonder if he has hit wall at 35.I like this kid but I hope he has a good trainer that is willing to move him up and start back a bit in ratings if this is not best weight.Alot of times promoters/managers just wanna make their money back at some point(really all prom/man do but some have more $ and also care more about fighter)and maybe that's the case here.They got him to top of ratings and don't want to wait anymore esp when where talking about a 35pder from Africa who ALMOST certainly will never be a BIG MONEY guy.

Comment

Working...
    X