Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trey Lippe Morrison Returns To Action on Prograis vs. Indongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trey Lippe Morrison Returns To Action on Prograis vs. Indongo

In a scheduled six-round junior middleweight clash, undefeated 2016 United States Olympian Charles Conwell (6-0, 5 KOs) will look to continue his hot streak as a professional. Just 20 years old, Conwell returns to battle following a sensational hometown performance in Cleveland, winning a dominant six-round decision versus Roque Zapata on November 10, 2017, in his first nationally televised bout on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I recently watched the 30 for 30 documentary on Morrison, really good, tough to watch, Morrison was a great fighter.

Comment

Damn he ain't fought in a year & change. Hadn't realized he'd been out THAT long. His hand f#cked up that bad?

Fighting a complete bs guy. Hopefully just as a tuneup to something bigger in his next fight cuz he was making moves before the injury. 19-15-1 opponent. Lost 7 in a row. 5 by KO. Plus he looks like a natural 168-175lber with KO loses to Bivol & David Benavidez at the start of his current losing streak.

Comment

Lippe KO's this dude in 1 round, I understand he needed a tune-up after the long layoff, but this will be a whitewash. Let me know when he fights a guy with a heartbeat

Comment

anyone know anything about the other morrison son fighting at HW?

Comment

I don't know why guys like him don't just take 4 or 5 easy fights a year just to stay in shape.

Comment

Working...
            X