Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Haye vs. Bellew Update, Dmytro Mytrofanov, Chavez Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Haye vs. Bellew Update, Dmytro Mytrofanov, Chavez Sr.

On Saturday afternoon, May 5th, AWE is featuring former world champions Tony Bellew and David Haye in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time. The heavyweights will square off in an epic bout that will be carried live and exclusively by AWE, A Wealth of Entertainment, in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"AWE is featuring former world champions Tony Bellew and David Haye in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time"

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      "AWE is featuring former world champions Tony Bellew and David Haye in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time"
      Ah man you beat me to it

Comment

Didn’t realise Bellew broke his hand but it might explain why he took so long to beat a sitting duck. I really want Haye to flatten Bellew but I don’t think his body will let him

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          Ah man you beat me to it
          What a nobjockey the author of that quote. I'd be sick in my mouth typing that hahaha Eddie hearns paid off a sick puppy to blow some smoke into an event which will probably be rescheduled again until September or December with dangerous dave postponing because he pulled a muscle in his face duckpouting on Snapchat to some dirty bird.

Comment

Working...
          X