Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Figueroa Pulls Out of April 21 Fight Against Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Figueroa Pulls Out of April 21 Fight Against Adrien Broner

Omar Figueroa Jr. has pulled out of his fight against Adrien Broner. The undefeated Figueroa and Broner were supposed to square off April 21 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. According to an ESPN.com report Sunday, Figueroa withdrew from their 140-pound championship elimination match due to a shoulder injury sustained during training.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-04-2018, 04:02 PM.

Ahhh.

Was looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Ahhh.

Was looking forward to that.
      I don’t believe this is that serious. My guess is it’s his case. DUI is serious. He needs to handle that. I wonder if Broner gets a replacement.

Comment

Wtf.

Send Broner to the UK vs Ohara Davies or something. I don't see an interesting fight to make right now at 140.

Comment

He probly has a bunch of court ordered AA classes he has to attend.

Comment

Figueroa is blowing it, this was a good chance for him to take his career to another level.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I don’t believe this is that serious. My guess is it’s his case. DUI is serious. He needs to handle that. I wonder if Broner gets a replacement.
              What happened? Omar had a DUI?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I just posted a thread too! My bad MCC

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  What happened? Omar had a DUI?
                  Yes sir. Has court in March. He was drinking that Texas Stump Liquor

Comment

2 postponements and a withdrawal for Showtime's schedule so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X