Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Eager To Fight Mikey Garcia, Ramirez-Imam Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Eager To Fight Mikey Garcia, Ramirez-Imam Winner

Josh Taylor moved one step closer to a world title shot by retaining his WBC silver light-welterweight title with a third round stoppage of Winston Campos at Glasgow's SSE Hydro Arena. The 27 year-old therefore extends his record to 12 fights without loss by ending Campos' unbeaten run of 14 fights, even though it was the Nicaraguan fighter's first fight outside his home country since 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey Garcia would be a great fight and battle of unbeatens.

Comment

How long was Campus given to acclimatise to the Scottish weather?

Comment

I like Taylor but this sweet kid from Nicaragua was there for a holiday and a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I like Taylor but this sweet kid from Nicaragua was there for a holiday and a payday.
          Everybody wants a superstar, they put thier hopes on prospects and then they wait. Verdejo was supposed to be the next great thing too. Josh is OK, but he looks to be another home body to me. He bullies the visitors, but won't go visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Everybody wants a superstar, they put thier hopes on prospects and then they wait. Verdejo was supposed to be the next great thing too. Josh is OK, but he looks to be another home body to me. He bullies the visitors, but won't go visit.
            He's fought in the US 3 times.

Comment

I don't envision him as one who doesn't want to challenge himself. In due time, I hope to see him against someone good.

Comment

Taylor eager to fight Garcia? Better be careful what you are wishing for...

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  He's fought in the US 3 times.
                  Well I take that all back. My respect is growing. I like road warriors.

Comment

Well I take that all back. My respect is growing. I like road warriors.
                    It was a good setup when Frampton was around, could get some international experience on Framptons cards. Now hes pretty much carrying Cyclone Promotions by himself, need is there for him to build a big home following.

He sounds really confident though. Don't think he'll have any problem going to the champions back yard when he gets the opportunity

Comment

Working...
                    X