Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery Destroys Shinsuke Yamanaka in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery Destroys Shinsuke Yamanaka in Rematch

Nery vs. Yamanak Rematch Photos Gallery - The ex-world champ faced a harsh reality. Shinsuke Yamanaka fell to Luis Nery in a second-round technical knockout loss at Tokyo's Ryogoku Kokugikan on Thursday night. Nery failed to make weight prior to their scheduled WBA bantamweight title match, but he beat Yamanaka for the second straight time, retaining his unbeaten record (26-0, 20 knockouts).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haters will always be there but fuuck then.

Nery is a beast and p4p material.

Comment

He was unable to school him inside the ring but he did school him outside of the ring

"But he stated that boxers have to obey rules, including making a designated weight for fights."

“With the result at yesterday’s weigh-in, I thought he did something you are not supposed to do,” said Yamanaka, whose focus was to avenge the aforementioned loss to Nery rather than regaining his title belt. “And I could not hold my irritation to be honest. I would like him to follow rules going forward. Moreover, I think everybody has to in the entire boxing circle a lot more strictly.”

Nery is very unprofessional but neither fights vs Yamanaka were on an even playing field and it ruined his career

Comment

I like nery but this whole thing will leave a bad taste in the fans mouth and rightfully so. Hopefully he moves up to 122

Comment

i'll never root for this unprofessional pos

Comment

have to feel for yamanaka.didnt deserve to fight a cheater like this

Comment

How was Yamanaka going to beat this overweight ped cheat to begin with? Poor guy.

Comment

I'm not feeling Nery right now after the PEDS and weight problems.

Comment

Rules? What rules?

Tainted beef...over the weight limit...loaded wraps...it's all bueno.

Just win, baby. Mexican style.

Comment

What a shame! On the fighter , the WBC, and most of all the fakeass fans!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X