Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman Goes for IBF Belt on 3/17, Wants 4th Mundine Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman Goes for IBF Belt on 3/17, Wants 4th Mundine Bout

Former middleweight world champion Sam Soliman will fight fellow Australian Wes Capper next month for an international belt and wants a fourth shot at old adversary Anthony Mundine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just wow, wow!

Comment

All this does is highlight the lack of emerging talent in the struggling Australian boxing scene. Nobody here is interested in (all due respect) 40 + year old well past their prime fighters competing for an irrelevant belt.

If Jeff Horn manages to overcome his next opponent, then we will have something to be truly proud of, rather than the trite, cringeworthy rubbish they serve up to us, expecting us to fork out good money for.

Comment

the best thing that happened to australian boxing was Kostya Tszyu

Comment

Soliman is 1-4 since 2014, lost three times to Mundine...

Now gets an IBF title shot, if he wins he could defend against Mundine.

Mundine once again a world champion who begins calling for his HOF vote.

That's boxing.

Comment

Yes the return of The King! The former IBF middleweight champion of the world! Age is just a number and after a few unlucky losses, including a BS decision loss to Wade Soliman is ready to shine again! He can be champ again!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Yes the return of The King! The former IBF middleweight champion of the world! Age is just a number and after a few unlucky losses, including a BS decision loss to Wade Soliman is ready to shine again! He can be champ again!
              hes a 44 year old cripple mate hes going to get merked again.

Comment

I'm proud to say that I never knew they even had a first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  hes a 44 year old cripple mate hes going to get merked again.
                  I'm a believer lol. The fight with Taylor was tough to watch as he was winning until the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    I'm a believer lol. The fight with Taylor was tough to watch as he was winning until the injury.
                    lol wasnt tough for me i bet heavily on zombie taylor there, he was a pretty big underdog, as it was right after his first massive mental breakdown/arrest, pretty sure he knocked soliman down like 20 times

that deverenchenko KO was brutal too. dude needs to hang em up and became a trainer/promoter or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X