Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: McWilliams Arroyo Stuns Carlos Cuadras With Upset Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: McWilliams Arroyo Stuns Carlos Cuadras With Upset Win

Arroyo vs. Cuadras Fight Photos Gallery - Srisaket Sor Rungvisai retained his WBC super flyweight title with an exciting majority decision over Juan Francisco Estrada on Saturday night. Photos by Ed Mulholland/HBO and Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm kinda glad Arroyo one. I'm sick of seeing all that back acne on these Superfly cards.

Arroyo-Gonzalez rematch would be good. 115 seems like a better weight for him.

Comment

Cuadras' face started to get beat up looking from about round 3.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! Arroyo was the better man!!! He switched to southpaw and still was whooping that boy!!! WTF is up with HBO? Fight was not even close!!

Comment

Man - did Cuadras pass his PED tests? That is the worst bacne I've ever seen on a fighter. Omar Chavez's face runs a close second, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
            LMFAO!!!! Arroyo was the better man!!! He switched to southpaw and still was whooping that boy!!! WTF is up with HBO? Fight was not even close!!
            the right fighter won!what more do you want? quit trying to make arroyo some kind of world class fighter cause the boy aint just like cuadras they alright fighters damn! i know your thirsty to have a star from pr cause u guys aint got none but arroyo aint it !
            Last edited by chico malo ali; 02-25-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
              the right fighter won!what more do you want? quit trying to make arroyo some kind of world class fighter cause the boy aint just like cuadras they alright fighters damn! i know your thirsty to have a star from pr cause u guys aint got none but arroyo aint it !
              Actually PR has Jesus Rojas, Machado, Acosta, Emmanuel Rodriguez, Pitufo & McWilliams.

Comment

Hey trick tranny" didnt i told u to get lost and go get banged by your toothless neighbor!!! Both your boys got their ass kicked!!! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!������

Comment

Arroyo wooped da azzzzzz money loca!!!! buahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Im glad Arroyo didnt get robbed. With that said cuadras is done. To bad 4 him he didnt get the W over Gonzalez bcuz that fight took a lot out of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X