Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada - Face To Face at Final Presser

Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - HBO Sports returns to the vibrant flyweight ranks with an action-packed tripleheader when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI VS. JUAN FRANCISCO ESTRADA AND CARLOS CUADRAS VS. MCWILLIAMS ARROYO AND DONNIE NIETES VS. JUAN CARLOS REVECO is seen SATURDAY, FEB. 24 at 9:30 p.m. (ET/PT) from the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep like I said months ago, this is for the lineal - Ringmagazine is recognizing. Going with Estrada on points.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Yep like I said months ago, this is for the lineal - Ringmagazine is recognizing. Going with Estrada on points.
      Are you expecting Estrada to rob him?

Comment

Mini Pac gonna destroy Estrada.
        Last edited by Boxnation fan; 02-22-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

oh my goodness gracious this is going to be tremendous. Can someone give me a quick rundown on who the rest of the midgets are tho? i only know bacne Carlos & and i saw the Hawaiian fella get merked by chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            Total mismatch?? Lol, you are a damn fool!
            You don't know shet about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              That's right! Edit your original comment you dumb Fucc!

Comment

Love this division's, speed, technique, pop, drama, all the best qualities in boxing. Not the typical fat Ass heavyweights who lack all of the above.

Comment

Estrada by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                    Love this division's, speed, technique, pop, drama, all the best qualities in boxing. Not the typical fat Ass heavyweights who lack all of the above.
                    Great weight class but people ignore it due to size. Their loss cuz the quality of these fights never lets a hardcore fan down. I am super excited to be there for this card! Superfly!!

Comment

Working...
                    X