Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Jr. is Never, Ever Going To Be a World Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Jr. is Never, Ever Going To Be a World Beater!

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders believes Chris Eubank Jr. will never become a world level force in the future. Saunders, who handed Eubank his first career defeat several years ago, was highly critical of the boxer after he suffered the second defeat of his career last Saturday in Manchester, at the hands of WBA world champion George Groves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Eubanks have never been the portrait of intelligence, to be fair.

Comment

This ass had to rob p4p#1 Akavov & now thinks hes gawd because he beat a 1 dimensional washed up lemule,Jr would've beaten lemule ffs.....

Comment

Eubanks SR and Eubanks JR both are over hyped. Don't care, come at me. Trash on trash. They get no respect over here. Jr needs to link up with Freddy roach or somebody. And sign on to fight Jacobs or Andy Lee.

Comment

The world's 5th best middleweight has spoken! Take heed.

Comment

I completely predicted that Groves would handle him, and the fan boys on here killed me for it. Prisoner of the moment fan boys run rampant on this site.

I also said that Saunders would school GGG or Canelo - hope the winner fights him next...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              I also said that Saunders would school GGG or Canelo - hope the winner fights him next...
              Saunders Lost to a ******n bum.
              get a grip kid.....

He already admitted GGG would beat him remember???

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I completely predicted that Groves would handle him, and the fan boys on here killed me for it. Prisoner of the moment fan boys run rampant on this site.

Why do you believe Saunders would school GGG or Canelo? Is it all based on the Lemieux fight?

Comment

Time to make Chavez Jr and Eubank Jr! No trainers involve. Let them beat the crap out of each other. Winner gets a sack of weed! Eubank already wins as a mouth beater!

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders would in a rematch really school Jr bad!! George Groves would beat him again in a rematch as well!!! Maybe one day Groves vs Saunders jr will happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X