No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Welterweight Tournament - Eight Fighters Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Welterweight Tournament - Eight Fighters Announced

Eight World Class Fighters in the welterweight division have been chosen for the inaugural Jose Sulaiman World Invitational' presented by Evander Holyfield's The Real Deal Boxing in association with the World Boxing Council. The first round of the single elimination tournament will take place on Friday, April 27 at a location to be announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

piece of **** wbc fuk off!

Comment

Looks solid enough. Like Diaz the best maybe. Butaev & Soloman are sleepers. Couple guys idk anything about & haven't seen fight so could be sleepers too.

Comment

"world class fighters"...lol

Comment

Diaz wins this. How are the matchups being determined?

Comment

Even thought they are bottom feeders, I love boxing and I love new talent. Keep it off showtime or HBO and I will watch it. See this is the type of sht espn 2 needs to pick up. Bring back friday night fights. That used to be the wave!

Comment

Butaev is very talented but it's too early in his career to favour him against someone like Diaz

Comment

absolute trash line up

Comment

i like these tournaments! it should be interesting to see who comes out on top!

Comment

will the wbc make another shitty belt for this occasion? I think we all know the answer to that

Comment

Working...
                    X