Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daigo Higa, Ken Shiro Title Bouts Added To Murata-Blandamura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daigo Higa, Ken Shiro Title Bouts Added To Murata-Blandamura

Japanese world champions Ryota Murata, Daigo Higa and Ken Shiro, will defend their world titles against challengers Emanuele Blandamura of Italy, Cristofer Rosales of Nicaragua and Ganigan Lopez of Mexico, in a card that will be organized on April 15 at the Arena Yokohama, in Yokohama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Murata vs Blandamura sucks

Comment

I love how they keep it moving with Higa & Shiro. Watched both those guys win there titles. Impressed with both. And love how they keep them moving forward. This should be how Spence is being moved. Spence should have a fight, wins the fight & then bam another fight. All this no date & TBA bs with him is beyond f#cking stupid & is hurting his career.

Comment

Shiro-Lopez is a damn good fight

First one was very close
        Last edited by DuckAdonis; 02-19-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I love how they keep it moving with Higa & Shiro. Watched both those guys win there titles. Impressed with both. And love how they keep them moving forward. This should be how Spence is being moved. Spence should have a fight, wins the fight & then bam another fight. All this no date & TBA bs with him is beyond f#cking stupid & is hurting his career.
          Agreed Spence has lost a lot of momentum through inactivity. Even if he’s just beating the Collazo’s and Berto’s of this world he’s still staying active and keeping his name relevant. Haymon has a huge stable of Welterweights but they’re all so inactive; Thurman, Spence, Garcia, Porter are lucky to have two fights a year, they’re wasting the prime of their careers.

Comment

War shiro! War higa! War murata!war japan!

Comment

Good card, like that they keep their champs very active over there

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Oh you watch the lighter weights now after all that **** you said? Pandas the poser speaking lies once again, I like how you jump to talking about the welterweights in your next sentence because in reality you provide no insight to these divisions, just generalize about **** you don't know like always, go back to posting pedo-erotic photos of 14 year girls somewhere in the lounge creep.

Anyways, Cristofer Rosales will put Diagos KO streak to the test, Rosales never been stopped vs. decent opponents with pop ; remember Kalid did not finish a green Rosales, granted it was a six rounder, still it was at the superflyweight limit as such the punches come with more authority ( obviously ) I'm wondering can Rosales take Diago's best punch or his relentless pressure?

Comment

Hopefully the undercard is good. Higa is fun to watch. Murata defending his paper title versus an ancient, feather-fisted Italian clubfighter is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                  X